- Does your company have brochures, pamphlets, manuals, catalogues, or other information you would like to make available to current or potential blind customers?
- Are you a blind Internet user who has something you would like transcribed into Braille?
- Or do you have a blind friend/relative for whom you’d like to give a gift of something in Braille?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, Braille It is the place for you.
Braille It transcription service is a self-run home-based business run by Maureen Pranghofer. Maureen has the technology and skill to produce high quality Braille documents in an affordable timely and professional manner.
Braille materials can be produced from print, CD or email files sent in a doc, or pdf format.
Approximate costs are as follows:
- $1.00 per print page (minimum charge $5.00)
- $.75 per page if more then one copy is needed.
- $4.00 per bind of each volume. Binding is sturdy spiral with a crystal see-through front cover and black back cover. Volumes can have covers labeled in Braille upon request.
- $100.00 additional fee if items are not sent via email and need to be scanned in from hard copy.
- $50.00 if material is sent in PDF format
4910 Dawnview Terrace
Golden Valley, MN 55422